What is STEAM SPORTS GROUP?
In the world of sports … sponsors, teams, leagues, events and even athletes are looking for ways to differentiate themselves. For all the talk about ROI, B2B and branding, they often ask: Just exactly what am I getting for my activity and is it making any difference? Is anyone really noticing?
As a result, more and more corporations who have previously funded sports sponsorships are turning portions of those budgets to STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math). The reality is, they can do both.
STEAM SPORTS Group combines the disciplines of STEAM with many of the sound sports marketing strategies and promotions that have proven successful, yet need that newly infused element of differentiation and diversification. Now sponsors, teams, leagues, events and athletes can appeal to the sports enthusiast, those who are community-minded and scholastically-conscious AND the results-driven CEO who understands the need for workforce development and economic impact.
Every program STEAM SPORTS GROUP builds has at least one and perhaps all elements of STEAM
It’s what energizes us!
- Street Festival/Fan Village. Can be stationery or mobile
- STEAM overlay for team/league sponsor activation. SSG will sit down and create a program from scratch in concert with that sponsor, team, league or event
- Special event/game promotions with STEAM elements. Focus is on an activity that engages fans with participants
- STEAM Summits. Bringing corporate and sports leaders together on a common stage
- Proprietary curriculum for educators. Demonstrates sports applications in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math.
- On-campus mentoring programs. College student athletes support STEAM programs for elementary, middle and high school students.
- Scholarship creation. Introduces fund-raising mechanism for STEAM oriented student(s)